Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2013"

See other formats

Re: What was the name of that cleaning service th...

Subject: Re: What was the name of that cleaning service that does steam
cleaning of sidewalks?

From: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Date: 06/25/2013 05:15 PM

To: Miranda Paster <miranda.paster@lacity.org>

BCC: "jere@cleanstreet.com" <jere@cleanstreet.com>, Rick Anderson
<randerson@cleanstreet.com>

CleanStreets. Contact Rick Anderson orjere Costello 800-225-7316. You can
mention my name. They are the best!! And can make any BID / area look good.
Restaurants in Westchester have stopped buying plates because everyone eats
off the clean sidewalks!! Well, almost.

They also have high recommendations from Kerry Morrison in HED / Sunset,
where they have worked for many many years.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Miranda Paster < miranda.paster@lacity.orc >
wrote:

Counting my blessings - Sing and be Happy Today!

l of l

08/15/2018 12:37 PM